Got Web Host Announces SEO Shared Server Plan
The Original SEO Host Questions? Call Toll Free: 888-467-8532
Wheatfield, IN October 21, 2005 — Got Web Host is happy to announce the implementation of their new SEO Shared Server Plan.
Director of Marketing & Support, Tanya Martin, described the new hosting plan as a “hosting plan for those that are not quite ready for a dedicated server, but have grown beyond what our virtual plans offer.”
The SEO Shared Server plan will provide each user with 16 dedicated IP’s spread out over 8 Class C subnets. A maximum of 3 users will be allotted to each server providing more drive space and bandwidth than would be provided with our standard virtual hosting packages.
Got Web Host provides SEO web hosting plans for companies concerned with Google’s host crowding penalties associated with search engine optimization. Got Web Host now offers Multiple Class C IP’s to their users. Many companies specializing in SEO have requested or search for hosting that provides this type of service, we bring it to you with many different packages.
Got Web Host’s hosting plans include the following features:
- SEO Starter web hosting plan with 2 datacenters, 2 nameservers, 2 Class C IP’s.
- Virtual web hosting plans ranging up to 15 IPs, 15 individual Class C IP’s and multiple or private nameservers. Multiple data centers are available.
- SEO Shared Server plan 16 IP’s on 8 Class C blocks, and private nameservers.
- Dedicated server plans with up to 50 IPs, with up to 10 individual Class C Subnets and
multiple private nameservers.
- Customized packages with up to 33 Class C subnets are available upon request.
- Streaming dedicated hosting plans with either BTN or multi-tier one lines.
For additional information please go to http://www.gotwebhost.com or call Toll Free: 888.467.8532
About Got Web Host:
Got Web Host has been hosting websites since 2002. As times change, hosting needs change as well, to which we strive to bring the best hosting solutions to meet these changes. Multiple Class C IP’s are difficult, if not impossible to find with most hosting companies. Many simply can not provide multiple dedicated IP’s. Got Web Host now offers Multiple Class C IP’s to their users. Many companies specializing in SEO have requested or search for hosting plans that provides this type of service, we bring it to you with many different packages.
Tanya Martin, Director of Internet Marketing
Synergy DTI, Inc